Help your clients invest in MOST 529 Plan
You'll find a great variety of low-cost investment options along with all the tools and support you need to help your clients save for their children's education goals. There are even more opportunities to help your clients now that tax legislation allows account owners to use 529 assets to pay for K–12 tuition of up to $10,000 per student per year at public, private, and religious schools.
Low-cost investment options
You'll have access to 16 investment options with expense ratios well below the industry average of 0.71*, including:
- Age-based options—designed for higher education—with expense ratios of 0.23%.
- Indexed portfolios with expense ratios ranging from 0.23% to 0.31%.
- Actively managed portfolios with expense ratios ranging from 0.37% to 0.57%.
Highly rated mutual funds
The portfolios' underlying mutual funds are managed by Vanguard and Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA), as follows:
- 3 age-based options—designed for higher education—managed by Vanguard.
- 11 individual portfolios managed by Vanguard.
- 5 individual portfolios managed by DFA.
Need help? When you partner with the MOST 529 Plan, you'll get:
- A toll-free phone number (888-414-6678) for advisor support.
- An enrollment kit and other forms you can easily download online.
- Varying levels of access to your clients' accounts.